Dubbing Studio is a place where the voices of the artists are replaced with the same artist or a different artist’s voice in a closed theatre. If the film is not shot in sync sound all the sound effects have to be reproduced for the final mixing.
This studio is equipped with latest mikes and best console to capture the voices of the artists. It can also be used for voiceovers and other promotional audio material.
- State of the art dubbing studio for professional use.
- Theatre suitable for song recording / rerecording purpose.
- Specially designed floor space for Foley (Sound Effects)
- Huge sound library for the line effects.
Foley Studio is a place where the reproduction of everyday sound effects that are added to film, video, and other media in post-production to enhance audio quality. These reproduced sounds can be anything from the swishing of clothing and footsteps to squeaky doors and breaking glass.
This studio is equipped with all the materials required to make the foley effects and also a specially designed floor to create the ambiance sound. Foley artists can create any sound they wish to create to bring the right ambiance to the movie/ Video.
Re Recording Studio
Recording studio is a specialized facility for sound recording, mixing, and audio production of instrumental or vocal musical performances, spoken words, and other sounds.
This studio is also designed to capture all the musical performances and voice recordings. This studio is suitable for all song recordings.
A full fledged 5.1/ 7.1 mixing theatre with projection system which gives best sound quality for the final product.
Mixing Studio is a place where the tracks from Dubbing, Sound Effects and Music Tracks are mixed to perfection basing on the mood of the visual. We are equipped with a well acoustically done state of the art mixing studio with the best mixers to give the great final sound quality to the film.
The studio has a projection system and high quality speakers to match the theatre judgment.
Where the visuals shot in the location are edited and the best are arranged to make the movie. High end system with editing software’s like AVID, FCP, Adobe are used to edit the films/ news/documentaries.
- State of the art equipment for the purpose of film and broadcasting quality editing.
- Subtitling softwares.
- FCP and AVID softwares.
The digital intermediate process uses digital tools to color grade, which allows for much finer control of individual colors and areas of the image, and allows for the adjustment of image structure (grain, sharpness, etc.). This studio is equipped with latest machinery to handle 4k footage of feature films and documentaries.
- 36 seater beautifully done preview theatre with multiplex seating equipped with 2k digital cinema projector, 5.1 sound gives the best experience of movie viewing.
- Popcorn lounge: a small popcorn cafeteria attached to the preview theatre completes your movie watching experience.
- Acting and Lighting lab and dance floor are used for practical training classes.
- Institute is equipped with Digital cameras and Led lights for the shoot. however heavy duty lightning equipment latest 4k cameras will be hired for the practical sessions.
- Real time projects will be taken up by eminent personalities and there will be executed in association with the academy.
- Selected students of the academy will also have a chance to work with commercial projects.
Mini sets are erected in the institute to suit the scripts of the students. Sets like police station, Restaurant, Kitchen, office room etc., can be created using the space and properties provided by the institute.
Green Mat Studio
A green mat set erected in the institute premises to shoot the newsroom scenarios and some typical situations. This is also used to teach the lighting techniques to the camera students. Students can use this facility to explore their creativity.